Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get 3-D Crystal Laser Engraving done in dublin?

Options
  • 06-05-2005 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

Hi, looking to get myself and a buddy laser etched 3-D style into crystal for a cheesey pressie. eg:

3D LASER CRYSTAL EXAMPLE

Does anyone know where we can get this done in dublin? I know they use to do it in Brown Thomas, but I think that was a temporary stand type thing.

Thanks,
    BM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

theres a place in the square, tallaght that does them:) dunno name or anything, just saw them there, gadgety kinda shop

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

there's a place on the top floor in the jervis centre does them.

about 3 doors along from the gadget shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭boogie man

Jervis Centre would certainly be handier for us. Thanks for the replys :D

BM.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

jervis centre and they have pretty good prices....

They can also do a 3D scan or from a photo and put that in too - but the pricetag rockets......

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭chatterbox

Could they etch a wedding photo onto glass?

Anyone know where i could get a photo etched onto a mirrir??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

many places should do glass engraving....... in fact, just try the yellow pages for that...

They don't actually etch it, but use lasers in a big hard plastic cube to create a quite studding 3D image. I got one for my sister a while back.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

Bump!!

The place in the Jervis doesnt seem to be there anymore, nor does the one in the square. Anyone know anywhere!? Its urgent!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved from AH, redirect still there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nathanswatch

Anybody know where I could get my Macbook Pro laser engraved in Ireland, preferably Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 briancummins

There is a company that do this online in Ireland. They are called <SNIP> and they engrave crystals with your image or they also sell pre-engraved stuff with cars in them etc. I had one done and it was really impressive! You just go onto their site, choose your crystal, add any inscription, upload your image and it arrives in the post. They use pay pal so it is very safe and you can call them anytime to discuss your present if you want anything different. I got images engraved for my sisters birthday and my parents anniversary.Good value too. <SNIP>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

<SNIP>

hmmmm......two posts and both about the same laser engraving company.

shill

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

judas101 wrote: »
    hmmmm......two posts and both about the same laser engraving company.

shill
    Thanks - briancummins banned for 1 month.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Anybody know where I could get my Macbook Pro laser engraved in Ireland, preferably Dublin?
    same here, except an EEEPC 901 in my case

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭PSKdesign

I can help you with that, if you are still looking
    Pat

PSKdesign wrote: »
    I can help you with that, if you are still looking
    Pat

I'd say you might be a bit late :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MacArt

Others can be interested, so please could you write where is possible to get 3D crystal with own photo.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Sandraf

I think there's a place in the Ilac Centre down near parnell street end that do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Sandraf

"They use pay pal so it is very safe"

That's a contradiction in itself. They fleeced my credit card. Never used them again.

Advertisement