Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sasha's Tech Rider 2005

• 06-05-2005 10:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭

Seen this over at the bodytonic forum:
    2005_rider_master.jpg

Thats just nuts. What club in Ireland would have that? (apart from lillys :D )

s.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Divas these days :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Here he is having a blast at doom:
    DSC01064.jpg
    Oooohhhh his custom ableton set up
    DSC01307.jpg

Didnt know he plays with Lee Burridge (who I love)

s.

Those CDJs look awkward enough - are they just there for show?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

That mixer looks cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Which? The allen and heath V6? those rotary mixers look slick, Id love to try one out, but Id say it would be very doubtful that I will......... there about €3000+

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭2tel1

Bri wrote:

CDJs are great

2tel1 wrote:
    CDJs are great
    Course they are, I guessed I'd come across as saying they weren't. What I was trying to convay was their placing looking difficult for a DJ who wants everything in the right spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭zafa

thats not nuts in the slightest

its extremely reasonable

Bri wrote:

theres 2 setups

ableton stuff on the right with the maven controller, djing stuff on the left with a rotary mixer

he uses them as he needs them

Yeah I'm just thinking from the photos they look awkward to fully use. More of a passing comment, given the specifics of his setup.

• Advertisement

nah it just looks like that, that mixer isnt very deep, everything on the cdj would easily be within reach

Maybe it's just me cos I'm small but the details on the top screen seem to be a bad far away...

No matter.

its just the graphic, sure maven isnt that much bigger than a djm

Advertisement