Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mitsubishi Garage Recommendation?

Options
  • 06-05-2005 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭

Morning all,

Can anyone recommend me a decent Mitsubishi Garage in Dublin (preferably Northside) for general service/support & that would be able to copy a (central-locking integrated) key for me for my imported Mitsubishi Mirage/Colt?

Any ideas how much this usually costs?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Bring it do an independant mechanic. A dealer will only rip you off.

Don't know any in Dublin though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

http://www.mitsubishi-motors.ie/dealers/

Ring any of them and ask......stupid website doesnt work in Firefox.....hate that!!!

You dont need keys anyway because you cant drive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Ask a Lemlin to make you a key. They are not only great gardeners but expert keymakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭demac

Hi Kaiser,

I've had my Mitsubishi servised by Westbrook motors in Parnell Street. They are a main dealer. They were plesant to deal with and I though the work carried out was reasonable. I also had my car with Michael Tynan in Newlands Cross. These were ok also. Probably will go to Westbrook in future because they are easier to get to.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

demac wrote:
    Hi Kaiser,

I've had my Mitsubishi servised by Westbrook motors in Parnell Street. They are a main dealer. They were plesant to deal with and I though the work carried out was reasonable. I also had my car with Michael Tynan in Newlands Cross. These were ok also. Probably will go to Westbrook in future because they are easier to get to.

Hope this helps.
    Cheers! Will give em a call during the week so :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement