Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where can i get a car Stereo fitted cheap (swords Area)

Options
  • 06-05-2005 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi I was wondering where i can get a car stereo fitted cheaply in the swords area?

Cheers
    Flop

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Me too.. but in Blanch (I tried looking in Halfords for an adapter but no luck :()

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

flop wrote:
    Hi I was wondering where i can get a car stereo fitted cheaply in the swords area?

Cheers
    Flop

Put it in yourself.....I changed the stereo in my Passat for a new one and only took me about an hour...had ti hooked up and everything in 5 mins but was having probs then for rest of time with the cage not fitting correctly.....finally got it working thou!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

Head over to Halfords and talk to the one of the Audio guys!

My mate bought a CD MP3 player from the States for €250 cheaper than anywhere in Ireland! Anyways he was a bit unsure so when over to Halfords for advice and the lad said he'd pop it in for a few quid!

So he gave him the few quid and paid for a new surround for it and the new radio was in the car within 10mins!

NOT BAD!!

Other than that try Valley Motor Parts across from the Mayors and talk to Dowler.....sound bloke....will tell you how to do it! Might even pop it in for free for ya! (might!)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Gurg

Theres a great place on the Naas Road which supplies and fits all sorts of stuff for cars, dvds, screens, stereos, ipod adaptors etc - check them out at www.auto-tech.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement