Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWG Meltdown

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Hahaha jesus ,what a bunch of moaners, its only a game ffs, I used to play it ages ago. Twas a real good game until the users in it got wayyyy too serious (oh and the laggy sh*tty servers)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

A good few of my former guild went back to see what the combat upgrade was like...these are players who quit on principle when SOE put back the upgrade in favour of the JtL space expansion.
    The general consensus is that they've screwed the game up even more than it already was, especially if you're one of the obsessives that spent months of their lives grinding out an FS slot.
    I quit nearly a year back and was half considering returning when they fixed and balanced PvP....but I doubt I'll bother now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Lockup

Was thinking of giving SWG a try since I've had enough of WOW and EQ2. Are there still many people playing on the European servers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

If WOW or EQ2 don't float your boat, I don't think there's much in SWG that would be different enough to attract you. I enjoyed my SWG days mind you. Some of the players are good fun, though like all the games there are alot of whingers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

if you want something a bit (or completly) different to WOW or EQ2, then try eve online. brilliant game, with loads to do.

i can give out free 14 day trials if anyone is interested.

• Advertisement
Advertisement