Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Great Jaz Intro CD €2!

• 06-05-2005 11:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭

Was in the €2 shop in portlaoise this morning and picked up a Jazz Greats cd with Duke Ellington, Ella Fitz, Louis Armstrong, Woody Herman, Count Basie, Charlie Parker and Benny Goodman for only 2 bill! Origonal quality recordings but seems to be mixed in dolby surround according to the cover and my speakers! Nice easy to listen jazz for so little!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 mias

Where is this shop and is there any other good cds?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

any of the euro shops seem to have those cds. seen em in a few petrol stations too. have a rummage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

I was in HMV yesterday and got the Black Box of Jazz for €7.99. What a great price for such a fantastic box set... run, run like the wind to HMV and snap up this bargain for your selves!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

On my way...

Advertisement