Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any "Old IRC #gay-ireland room" regulars here?

Options
  • 06-05-2005 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭

Hi, just thinking about the now defunct (mostly) IRC room #gay-ireland and the regulars there, and the many discussions.

Wondering if any of the folks from there visit this forum ?

I was Mise (mostly)

I've recognised one or two, but just wondered about people like
    B25, Tone, Tomer, Freek, Soaring/Irishguy, MOA, [D]avie, Channel5, Shoegirl, TallBoy, Onieros, Western, that bundle of energy Frankie, Wex, etc. etc.

I enjoyed their company on the pc many a late night, and in Dublin when some welcomed me and helped me through a whole new world.

I know one is not quite so Evil these days, and another must be just delighted at the revived dr. who.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Shoegirl works in the same place as me. she pops in here now and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

hehe, I haven't heard from frankie in ages actually, he was cool, or OcEaNb0y either :)

I've seen citizen on gaydar a couple of times (I think), and someone else who I think you missed but who's username I can't remember is still on my MSN list, somewhere... But that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Met her once or twice: Tomer introduced her. Even those brief encounters plus her contribution online made an impression. Hope she is doing well :)

Advertisement