Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment for sale - Clonsilla

• 06-05-2005 12:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,743 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

an asking price would be handy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

Bluefoam wrote:
    Sorry Beruthiel, we are putting it in at €240,000

It sounds a little expensive for Clonsilla. For a little more you could be living in the Dublin city centre or even a house in Clonsilla.
    If you really want to sell it make sure it is on myhome and put up all the detials like room pictures, internal pictures and floor plans. If that document comprises of the work your estate agent has done I'd fire them. Even if he has done more work how many hours has he put in? If he gets just 2% that's €4800, has he even worked 10 hours for that? I am sure you have also been charged money for advertisements etc...
    Here is the kind of detail you should have. I don't know if your place is better or not but this one has all the details and is €18k cheaper and sounds pretty close to yours from the details .
    http://www1.myhome.ie/search/property.asp?id=227043&p=5

For €15k less you can get a 3 bed house in Clonsilla. If your appartment is that great you really need to point out what makes it so great. I don't know the area so there maybe something is missing.
    http://www1.myhome.ie/search/property.asp?id=233593&p=2

I don't mean to dash your sale just trying to help

If you are going to remove the post at least give us a reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,743 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I did respond, and the post was up for a good hour. I then decided that I didn't have to defend myself against your remarks and the thread would not attract any prospective buyers because of you negative posting.
    I have requested the moderators to remove the thread.

Bluefoam wrote:
    I did respond, and the post was up for a good hour. I then decided that I didn't have to defend myself against your remarks and the thread would not attract any prospective buyers because of you negative posting.
    I have requested the moderators to remove the thread.

It wasn't an attack on you. It was honest look at the details provided compared to other information provided by others. If it took me 5 minutes having a look on line anybody buying will do at least the same.
    What makes it worth so much seeing at the thread is about to disappear.
    I was actually trying to help especially as the details given will not help sell your home.
    If your property is over priced you won't hide it from the people buying. THe estate agent could really be making it worse for you by putting too high a price on it. If you don't know what is on the local market you can't identify the greatness of your own place. It's not a case of defence it's a case of selling your property and highlighting the benifits.

• Advertisement
Advertisement