Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nothing To Do In My Beloved City After Nine

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Since we are on the topic... I reckon we should another Galway beers thing before everyone goes back home for the summer....

I promise to wear my orange boiler suit. (or not!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Rredwell

If you're not up for drinking, go driving... speeding down the motor way, screaming things at people walking at three o' clock in the morning. Doesn't sound fun? Well it is... then again, I have a slightly twisted sense of humour... Did I say slightly? i meant insane! :D

Motorway? What motorway? This is only the West of Irealnd, in one of the 13 counties that got ESF funding for "infrastructure".

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

the motorway of dreams....

Advertisement