Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

in car entertainment

Options
  • 06-05-2005 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Want to put a dvd player in my car as well two headrest monitors, and maybe a stand alone monitor. Would be putting the dvd player in the boot as there is a psare power supply there. Thats about all i know on the subject so I would really appreciate some help. Would like any information at all, power? wiring?, products????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

Just out of curiousity, when do people actually get a chance to use all this in-car entertainment? Unless you are contantly going on really long journeys with lots of kids, or people who you really don't want to talk to, when would you really need to use it? Cos it's expensive stuff to install like...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Dagon wrote:
    Just out of curiousity, when do people actually get a chance to use all this in-car entertainment? Unless you are contantly going on really long journeys with lots of kids, or people who you really don't want to talk to, when would you really need to use it? Cos it's expensive stuff to install like...
    Exactly ... it has always puzzled me too. I mean, you're not going to watch DVD's while you're driving along are you ............ ? Please tell me you're not, please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭coghlac3

it's mainly for the kids!!! But i have to admit that i'm probably the biggest kid of them all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

Search for info on google..........loads of site out there with good info......put in ICE (in car entertainment - for those who are not in the know)

Or search for forums........search for the make of car - ford forum

Advertisement