Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

new old ibanez

• 06-05-2005 3:23pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭

just got confirmation from chris that he got the money so it'll be posted soon

iban85pr1660.jpg

cant wait :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Nice one man, congratulations, that looks sweet :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Doctor J wrote:
    Nice one man, congratulations, that looks sweet :D

thank you Doc, :D
    im all excited now lol

Chris is a good man, as you will soon find out. Just got a Seymour Duncan JB trembucker for my Ibanez for €50 from him

Ye just can't argue with that.

Actually, I'm gonna do an A/B test with the old pickup and new pickup just to show the effect of pickups on guitar sound and I'll post it up here. Should be interesting.

Anyway, back on topic... sweet ****in guitar :D

Doctor J wrote:
    Chris is a good man, as you will soon find out. Just got a Seymour Duncan JB trembucker for my Ibanez for €50 from him

Ye just can't argue with that.

Yea the man seems to be completely dead on,
    always loved the rhoads style guitar but not a huge fan of jackson,
    Have been watchin this for a little while thought it was about time i got it.
    i was almost gonna get him to send me over a few pickups with it but i let it be this time.
    just in case you care its an 80's jap ibanez, gettin the original case and all :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

super cool yeah i'd rather an ibanez to jackson anyday...well done man have to start lookin at chris there's too many bargins i'm not getin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

Oh man, that is a sweet axe! Ah Chris is dead on alright, if only he would get back to me about my SG....

yea as far as i can tell he gets alot of ppl mailin him so just be persistent enough and he'll sort you out.
    can wait to touch it(sounds so seedy i know)

*licks lips*

Unfinished neck by the looks of it, same as mine, takes a little while to get used to but really nice under your fingers. Invest in some lemon oil or linseed oil to give it a proper seeing to when it arrives

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

i was actually lookin for a V guitar and that guitar was one of them cause i didnt know ibanez made some old V models and that was one! they look nice congrats + Ibanez made a new V range but they look like melted explorers or somethin not to pretty,
    Ims till thinkin bout the leftie Rg on chrisguitars

Ibanez > Jackson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

if you dont mind me asking, how much you pay for it man?

• Advertisement

$465 or in euro its about e370.
    including case and shipping.

will have to pay customs though :(

Heh, imagine if you bought it here ;)

Advertisement