Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reason for new BB modem

• 06-05-2005 3:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,143 ✭✭✭✭

does anyone know of a reason as to why EsatBT sent me a new modem which is exactly the same as the one i am currently using and only got last september?

Are you supposed to change your modem every so often or something? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

I just posted a thread on this yesterday I think. I've been sent two more. Reason being was when they upgraded, they claimed I was only on standard broadband. So I told them to upgrade, and with that they also sent a new modem. Then they sent a second one. Return it to the freepost if you want, or keep it. I'm keeping mine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,143 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Dr. Loon wrote:
    I just posted a thread on this yesterday I think. I've been sent two more. Reason being was when they upgraded, they claimed I was only on standard broadband. So I told them to upgrade, and with that they also sent a new modem. Then they sent a second one. Return it to the freepost if you want, or keep it. I'm keeping mine.

cheers - i upgraded mineon Tuesday from the 1meg to 2 meg. didn't see your thread.

Advertisement