Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does lamb taste like Sheep???

• 06-05-2005 6:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭

This might sound strange and anyone I tell this to looks at me funny.. :confused:

Does anybody else think that Lamb tastes like Sheep?? Like, beef doesn't taste like cow and pork doesn't taste like pig. It's just lamb.

What I mean is, Lamb tastes how Sheep smell, if ya get me. It must be something to do with taste and smell being connected. Ya get me?

I won't be surprised if you think I'm weird. Just wondered if anyone else thought the same?? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

I find sheep tastes more like mutton :)

And chicken often tastes like fish :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Mutton/lamb, ya bleedin know what I mean!!! ;)

Never had Chicken taste like Fish although one christmas the turky tasted like Dog, in particular Labradour dog. I swear, and it wasn't me that pointed it out, <snip>. I dunno what my mother does be doing in the kitchen!!! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

Larianne wrote:
    one christmas the turky tasted like Dog, in particular Labradour dog.

What kind of Labrador? Hopefully a yellow or black one, not a chocolate Labrador. Chocolate flavour turkey would be horrible :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭madmorphy

Larianne wrote:
    This might sound strange and anyone I tell this to looks at me funny.. :confused:

Does anybody else think that Lamb tastes like Sheep?? Like, beef doesn't taste like cow and pork doesn't taste like pig. It's just lamb.

What I mean is, Lamb tastes how Sheep smell, if ya get me. It must be something to do with taste and smell being connected. Ya get me?

I won't be surprised if you think I'm weird. Just wondered if anyone else thought the same?? :rolleyes:
    Where are you coming across all these animals living in dublin,at first i thought u must be a farmer ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Lamb tastes how Sheep smell? You've probably been eating the sheep flavoured lamb that has flooded the market recently due to eating trends.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Sarsfield wrote:
    What kind of Labrador? Hopefully a yellow or black one, not a chocolate Labrador. Chocolate flavour turkey would be horrible :D

No way man, Mexican Christmas wouldn't be complete without some chcolatey turkey.

Advertisement