Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shrimp

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

of course I was..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Finished now? Make sure you clean up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Myth wrote:
    Shrimp, you took 5 minutes to reply, you've obviously flirting with yourself.
    I'm using flan for lubricant, and reading the definitions for metaphor and simile as erotic material as we speak.

mmm- caramelly.

ehh.. flirting, emm i think you've got the wrong definition of flirting, but yeah, different strokes for different folks..

Shabadu wrote:
    I'm using flan for lubricant

Flubricant you mean?

• Advertisement

Stay On Topic... It"s A Rule God-dammit..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

you only want to stay on topic because the thread is about you.

Ok, a vote for Shrimp is a vote against flubricant.

a vote for shrimp is a vote for what you want it to be.. a vote for shrimp is anything.. think about... yeah you know it makes sense.. also.. dont tell anyone what you want the vote to be, that way it'll come true.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I agree with tba.

• Advertisement

hairy?? really..

Shrimp wrote:
    hairy?? really..

And smelly

yeah ah well.. come on vote for me :)

Myth wrote:
    Ok, a vote for Shrimp is a vote against flubricant.
    Flubricant gets miighhtyy sticky after a while though.

Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Yay

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Shrimp, dont worry about the fact that there are more nay that Yay's, with all the replies you are submitting, your post count is growing all the time....

haha.. yeah i know.. but that tends to be the way.. when u submit posts.. I dont know why ppl seem to think post counts are such a big thing. .a well.. thanks for voting?

Shrimp- I don't think anyone comes to this thread and reads through all of it before voting. Also, even if you *do* get a majority, the mods reserve the right to refuse to give you a forum.

So back on topic. Apart from flans and apple pies, what other desserts have been used for onanism?

look.. Of course they do.. ah well.. VOTE VOTE VOTE*INFINITY*

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

A month of this sort of stuff ?
    http://www.filmthreat.com/Reviews.asp?Id=6058
    Before we go anywhere let me get one fact out in the open right away. The film “Crust” features, and is centered upon, a seven-foot long boxing shrimp. Now if you are still on board at this point, send me your contact information so we can meet up for drinks.

• Advertisement

hahaha... brilliant.. well reserched..

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Shrimp wrote:
    hahaha... brilliant.. well reserched..

I think the word is Researched

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

postcount++

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

Shrimp wrote:
    I dont know why ppl seem to think post counts are such a big thing. .a well.. thanks for voting?

Seeing as your rason de'tre is that you're essentially the usual gimp idiot you just post more often.....

Do you not think that above comment it a tad ironic......

No wait that'll require a level of awareness that your posts seem to lack, so um lets make some sponge desert insults......

Flans have a hole in the middle, so if chick doesn't dig you theres a way to become a man still......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Shrimp wrote:
    ehh.. flirting, emm i think you've got the wrong definition of flirting, but yeah, different strokes for different folks..

Oh come on!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Shrimp wrote:
    This is one i made earlier.. not the shrimp flavour.. :p yummy

ShrimpFlan2.JPG

Did you actually scan the other box, do a bit of editing and then print it out and make the box? No wonder you didn't reach the 2,600 mark!!! You have to get promoting son. Find out what they want and deliver it.

yep indeed i did scan it, edit it, and print it.. ;)

Shrimp wrote:
    yep indeed i did scan it, edit it, and print it.. ;)
    Shrimp, you really need a girlfriend.

Shabadu wrote:

Swish!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Shabadu wrote:
    oooooooooooh!

are ya offerin?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement