Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drugs being dicussed on After Hours :- Take notice

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ILOVEYOU

Duuuuude!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Shabadu wrote:
    Do not see the hypocrisy in posting on Boards only to complain about it? Why don't you go to P45rant? Seriously, what's keeping you here if it's such a piece of sh!t?
    Yeah totally!
    What will they think of next? A feedback forum? LOLOLOL!!!

Fúck off haters!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Once again boards prevails as a hypocritical piece of shít

I see your point Sangre, but you point out the feedback in that comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Originally Posted by crash_000
    because, in essence, netwhizkid is acting like a large lump of wood, only suitable for throwing on the fire.

i am not even going to dignify that with a response, only that i was concerned about the matter and thats that. Perhaps now would be a good time to lock this thread before it gets out of hand. I don't want to fight with anyone, but still anti-me comments are flying and i'd rather we go back to trying to solve the worlds problems :rolleyes:

Regards netwhizkid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

netwhizkid wrote:
    only that i was concerned about the matter and thats that... I don't want to fight with anyone
    If that was the case you should have been content with the moderators' decision after you reported the thread to them and not questioned it here.

• Advertisement

Originally Posted by Talliesin
    If that was the case you should have been content with the moderators' decision after you reported the thread to them and not questioned it here.

I actually didn't report it to any moderator only posted here about it straight away.

Regards netwhizkid

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

In future report the post, or PM me or Trojan, twill save you a lot less grief.

But for God's sake, no matter which route you take, INCLUDE A FNCKING LINK. I come on here now, I see "drugs are being discussed on after hours", I take a look at after hours, and nope, I don't see anything. Quid pro quo or something.

Yeah, i shall do that in future, it seems i made quite a mess of it,
    This was the offending thread.

Regards netwhizkid

• Registered Users Posts: 15,406 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Pathetic, next ban any comment on over 18's films , adult content..in fact lets ban everything thats mildly offensive to anyone.
    Fact is the topic in question - ie shrooms was about something completely legal..just like tobacco , alcohal and caffiene but because it seems net* has a "please will someone think of the children" complex about something he clearly has no experience or understanding of..its time to raise it in the feedback forum.

I honestly hope that boards doesnt become a place where the pc "family values" culture doesnt restrict free speech just because some prudes feel their morals are better than everyone else's.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

netwhizkid wrote:
    I actually didn't report it to any moderator only posted here about it straight away.
    I wouldn't object to someone criticising my modding here, but if they did it without even reporting the matter to me first I'd ban them. Permanently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

netwhizkid wrote:
    i am not even going to dignify that with a response

He says in his response! Mmm, tasty ironing.

Admins, people like this make my brain hurt! Please make him go away!

Won't somebody think of the children's brains?

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Xcom2

netwhizkid wrote:
    i'd rather we go back to trying to solve the worlds problems :rolleyes:

Regards netwhizkid

IMHO people who think like you are the worlds problems.

X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Sico wrote:
    Wow, I was just about to start a thread on AH about aspirin, but I'd better not now. Clearly it's inappropriate discussion material on these, our holy boards.

But at least now I know the error of my ways; thanks to netwhizkid for explaining that the criminal underworld of Ireland thrives on the use and discussion of widely-available plants.

Lol. Cant be arsed reading the thread but this deserves recognition

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

One of boards.ie's biggest problems is idiots not reading threads before posting.

THIS ONE IS FIVE MONTHS OLD JACKASS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

It was linked elsewhere on another forum. Something to do with Netwhizkid in another thread, they started linking to his other pearls of wisdom

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

yeah i nearly was thinking it was new untill i seen the 08/05/05

i know search may be disabled but this ended months ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Well let's bring it back to life!
    DRUGS RUIN EVERYTHING

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Good thread all the same.
    Stark wrote:
    How about "legal lows"? Discussing the legality and practicality of self-harm, depressing music, off-the-counter transquilizing medication, black clothes and sunlight deprivation :)
    Mordeth wrote:
    don't we already have a Rock/Metal board?
    ^ I laughed. Out loud. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement