Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goddammity!

Options
  • 06-05-2005 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭

Dammit, i haven't been depressed at all in about 3 years, but there today, it crept up and pounced on me. Grrrr. I blame exam stresses. Here's to the next 17 days.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Drinks in the bar on friday then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

I guess. I generally don't drink much when i'm down though.

But it'll be FUN drinking!!
    Not that depressed over-doin it sh!te.
    Get as locked as possible in 2 hours then nurse 1 pt for the next 5 hours & enjoy being pis$ed & almost sober by the time you get home which means no hangover!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

There's some stupid advice if you are genuinely depressed.

This time of year passes very quickly even though it feels like it drags.

If i thought it was actual depression, drinking is one of the last things i'd suggest, but then again, actual depression doesn't run on a 17 day schedule either!

• Advertisement

Ah it wont last that long. It's not real depression either. Shure twil be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Grand, fair enough so - given the tone of the below I wasn't gonna not respond:
    Steveire wrote:
    Dammit, i haven't been depressed at all in about 3 years

i was just angry it popped up on me. I'm in the middle of my first set of exams that went bad. Pretty good to say that at this stage, seeing as i'm in second year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Drinks in the bar on friday then?
    beer - the cause of and solution to all lifes problems!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

I tell ya what. I'm not feeling great either. How's about you swing by the library monday and I'll off you. Should take both our minds off things.

• Advertisement

I would, but I'll be in an exam at the time.

\wonders why that matters if i'd be "offed" anyway

Advertisement