Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

allergies?

Options
  • 06-05-2005 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

got a star tattooed on my forearm bout 4 months ago. red center with blue outline. the problem is i noticed some goose bump style thingy's about 3 weeks on only the blue outline. and occasionally it gets itchy as a mother sfuker. could i be allergic to this blue ink? all my other tattoos are fine even the red part of me star. what ya's think? anyone ever expierence this? i'm gonna go talk to me tattooist during the week but first i want some other opinions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭JoeKelly

Is it completely localised to the blue area as in all of the blue piece and just the blue bit? Doubt its an alergie cause that would have come earlier but its been four months! You could still try a anti-histameen cream see if it clears it a bit! I reckon check it out with your tattooist and perhaps your GP aswell!

Advertisement