Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gyar!!!

Options
  • 06-05-2005 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Okay I bought BF when it origionally came out, loved it. - Lent it to my mate who broke the second disc. - Pissed him off until he bought me a replacement after about three months. - He installed it onto his PC before giving it to me - Wouln't you know he managed to scratch the exact same dics again!!!

I've been withough Battlefield for months now so.... Is there anyone from the Drogheda area on her that could lend me disc 2 for an hour, day at max.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

You should try get a program that can create images of CD.(something like Alcohol120%, google it). Then read the disk at 1x and just burn to CD-r if it works. I've recovered a few discs using this method.

If that doesn't work you could just download another one, assuming you have BB, but I can't tell you how to do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Just contact EA [check their support pages] and provide them with a photo of the CD/Box to prove you actually own a copy and they will send out a replacement disc.

*g

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Yeah as long as you have a valid CD Key you should have no problem playing the game. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Q_Elexra wrote:
    - He installed it onto his PC before giving it to me

Why dont you just go out and buy yourself the game and dont copy it off a mate.....your cd key wont be valid to play online if you copy and thats wat BF is all about....online gaming!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Big Nelly wrote:
    Why dont you just go out and buy yourself the game and dont copy it off a mate.....your cd key wont be valid to play online if you copy and thats wat BF is all about....online gaming!!
    er did you read the thread?
    Okay I bought BF

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Darth Bobo wrote:
    er did you read the thread?

Did you? his mate installed it first!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Big Nelly wrote:
    Did you? his mate installed it first!
    As he pointed out he originally bought his own copy, and as such would have the cd key from it. His m8 damaged his second cd , so his m8 bought himself a copy and was due to lend him his cd so he could install it, but being the big boob he is damaged it before lending it back.

So put simply for you :
    2 People , 2 Computers , 2 Licences == Nothing illegal/preventing online play.

Advertisement