Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual P3 600mhz Dell GX300

Options
  • 06-05-2005 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,753 ✭✭✭✭

Is it worth anything?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Inquitus wrote:
    Is it worth anything?

200 tops tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

your best bet imho is to find someone who uses the net enough to hve a seperate computer for it. The ultimate virus protection fot that lovely €1300 job off komplett, don't put it on the net. If i had the money and the space i would deffo have a second pc for the net

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭clearz

4Xcut wrote:
    your best bet imho is to find someone who uses the net enough to hve a seperate computer for it. The ultimate virus protection fot that lovely €1300 job off komplett, don't put it on the net. If i had the money and the space i would deffo have a second pc for the net

What, so use your gaming PC offline and just play against bots. I dont think so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

Sorry, didn't make myself clear. But there's a bit of a difference between game servers which are safer than random sites and p2p programs crawling with adware, spyware and viruses. I'm not saying that it is hugely practical just that you won't be putting your pc at as big a risk and if u have a bit of cash lying about the gaff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Inquitus wrote:
    Is it worth anything?

Its worth what someone will pay for it. You can put a new PC together which would be 3Ghz for €500-600. So really its a matter of counting back from that. It would really be only good for office applications, web, email or even as a email server etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement