Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry on a Himalaya (XDA2)

Options
  • 07-05-2005 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Has anyone managed to get the Blackberry service running on an XDA2 with Vodafone ? I've installed the client and the desktop software .We have a BES server and the SIM has been Blackberry enabled .It seems to pick up all the settings i.e APN = Blackberry.net . The connection icon on the XDA just shows an envelope with a red line through and says "Blackberry - Suspended" .According to our BES admin my account is showing up with an invalid PIN . Everything else works OK on the XDA ...Vodafone gprs ,internet etc . Everyone else in the company is using Blackberry 7100's from Vodafone but I'd prefare the XDA2 if possible .
    Anyone any ideas :confused:
    HW

Advertisement