Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your current fav demo?

Options
  • 07-05-2005 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

Whats your current favorite demo that you've tried?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Pariah or Trackmania Sunrise both very good demos.

Got Mythic Blades and it was bad. Why isnt there any decent beat em ups on pc :confused:

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

The Half Life demo was a milestone in demo's

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

gotta be the conker live and reloaded demo with jade empire.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

vasch_ro wrote:
    The Half Life demo was a milestone in demo's

Yep. It took 6 months after the game was released to come out :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Yep. It took 6 months after the game was released to come out :rolleyes:

But still it was a great demo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭monaghanforsam

the best demo is crash bandicoot and the best game has to be the all time favorite doom best game ever realeased

classic games are the best

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

The Lego Star Wars demo on the Sunday Times dvd was great fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

Got endless craic from the Midnight Club 2 demo. Theres just nothing that beats high speed ctf. Actually preferred it to the full version because the multiplay was just so well balanced with only 2 cars and a bike. Probably wont find anyone on the demo servers these days though :(

The Bloodrayne 2 demo wasnt to bad recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

trackmania sunrise - i want that full game :D

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

KdjaC wrote:
    Pariah

Pariah is turning out quite good in terms of story and gameplay, that is of what little of it I’ve played last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Just sprang to mind there I played the Need for speed underground demo for about a month straight never bought the game though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭monaghanforsam

i know a demo that i would say noone has passed the warioware demo for the ds it is like unbeatable noone has passed it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

For me it would be the God of War demo. I had to play it over and over I just had to get my fix, until I played the entire game itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

would have to admit that Splinter cell 3 did it for me, have played it soooo many times now, I just run through like James bond on Speed and kill everybody with the knife, great fun

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Chronicles of Riddick. Am gonna buy the game on the strength of the demo. Was brill.

Advertisement