Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I propose

Options
  • 07-05-2005 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

Now I know this might be controversial but I suggest that if a member of boards receives the status of legend that the tag below their user name should be changed to Boards.ie Legend.

Whether this be permenant or not is a matter of debate but I will (in the manner so frequently used in the section) post a poll to allow you to voice your opinion.

Should their tag line be changed? 14 votes

Yes, forever... Long Live the Legends!
    0%
    No, a forum is enough for those massive egos.....
    50%
    Creamy GoodnessBlistermanpenguinblokeSherifuRon DMC[Deleted User]giggsy664 7 votes
    Yes, as long as they have a forum they should be different.
    28%
    CreaturepwdInfiniFirewalkwithme 4 votes
    Yes, forever, but only if their forum lasted more than a year..
    21%
    Chad ghostalpseudonym[Deleted User] 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

this would require a bit of work by an admin to change it everytime. Tiny piece of work but a distraction for them none the less.
    Further they only wish to allow editable tags as part of the subscriber package.
    So whilst I see where you're coming from, I don't think it's a runner.

maybe a image for their sig or something instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

uberwolf wrote:
    this would require a bit of work by an admin to change it everytime. Tiny piece of work but a distraction for them none the less.
    Further they only wish to allow editable tags as part of the subscriber package.
    So whilst I see where you're coming from, I don't think it's a runner.

maybe a image for their sig or something instead?
    I agree thats why I voted
    Yes, forever, but only if their forum lasted more than a year..

Legends must be honoured...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

Yes, as long as they have a forum they should be different.
    sig better idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Bah

Advertisement