Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iRivers Help & Where to Buy

Options
  • 07-05-2005 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭

Hi

Sorry for the long post and the tons of questions

Looking and iRivers seem the best and checked them out on www.komplett.ie
    If anyone has any of the below can they answer me
    I was looking at the below

PMP-120
    IFP 990 / 995 /999

What I want is a player with a radio and enough storage capacity not massive
    Also I want to be able to link up to my cd player and load discs rather than going through PC
    I would also like to link to my PC and load some songs from there.
    I also have some cassettes which I want to transfer onto it. So is there one that can do this and also record direct from radio

I know the PMP plays movies but I am not specifically looking for that function
    I just want to know does it provide the above

In relation to earpieces is there one where you can click on the next song or radio station from a button on the earpieces & are they easily replaced as I have heard of cases where the right or left earpiece breaks

The battery power usage on the above and how long they last
    and if they can be re-charged?

I checked out Peats also but Komplett seem cheaper but is there anywhere else I can buy either online(and not paying import tx) or any store that sells them ?

Dont know anyone going to the US or HK so cant take take that option for buying them

Trying to contact komplett is like calling Elvis!!

Thanks

Advertisement