Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Silly Season kicks of early.

• 07-05-2005 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.squarefootball.net/article/article.asp?aid=1986
    Jose Mourinho will sensationally quit Chelsea this summer and join the only team to beat him in the Premiership this season, Manchester City. Livid Chelsea fans were calling for Mourinho’s resignation after Chelsea were humiliated by Liverpool in the Champions League semi-final on Tuesday night. Fans said that they felt that Mourinho was tactically all over the place and had taken the team as far as he could.

Chelsea fanclub spokesman, Terry John told Squarefootball: “Mourinho just doesn’t have a clue. He threw that donkey Kezman on, had no idea how to break Liverpool down, and obviously hadn’t shaved for the occasion. It just isn’t good enough. A club like Chelsea needs success, and Mourinho has had his chance and failed. He’s no better than Gullit or Vialli....”

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

oh come on! You are not serious. Tell me you know this is fake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

cheesedude, u have to know..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

I thought he'd signed a 5 year deal with them a few days back??

cheesedude, u have to know..

?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

;)

Mike

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Dingatron wrote:
    I thought he'd signed a 5 year deal with them a few days back??
    :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

God the folk are getting slower in this place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Chelsea fanclub spokesman, Terry John

;)

God the folk are getting slower in this place.

Em I know it is fake. I said it and you said "I had to know" like I you have news for me or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Even though it's a joke, it's not too far off about his tactics. Huth up front doesnt exactly scream "goals,goals,goals"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

cheesedude wrote:
    Em I know it is fake. I said it and you said "I had to know" like I you have news for me or something.

J_T_G was agreeing with you saying that he had to know it was a fake. And then he was refering to Dingatron when he was saying how slow people were.

/scouser accent "cailm down cailm down" /end scouser accent

Advertisement