Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Busarus to Chapter House,26-30 Abbey Street Upper, Dublin 1?

Options
  • 07-05-2005 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭

Can someone give me directions?

I am going there tomorrow because i have an exam there on Monday morning at 9:30. I havent been up in Dublin since i was 14 so i dont know it the best. :(

I dont even know where the Busarus is in Dublin. That will tell how bad i am. Is there anywhere i can get off the bus closer to Chapter house or am i better getting off in busarus?

Also does anyone know good accommodation near there? I'm badly stuck.

Any help kindly appreciated!! :)

Kitty xXx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

Get the LUAS from Busaras to Jervis. It'll drop you right at the door :)

It's also a straight walk along Abbey St - just follow the tram lines. Not much more than 10 minutes walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Thanks for that! :) How long is it to walk from the Busaras to Chapter House? Or is that the 10min walk youre on about? Do u know any good accomodation around there?

Yep - 10 minute walk from Busaras to Chapter House (possibly 15, I'm a fast walker!)

As for accommodation, it depends on what you're looking for and your budget. Flea-pit B&B to 5* hotels all within walking distance.

The Morrison is just around the corner if you're rich and beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

KittyKat wrote:
    Thanks for that! :) How long is it to walk from the Busaras to Chapter House?
    10min walk or 3min Luas.
    KittyKat wrote:
    Do u know any good accomodation around there?
    There are a bunch of hostels around Busaras. Some more round Bachelors Walk (next to O'Connell Bridge). Take likely noise levels into account if you have to get up early / study.

Thanks a million for all the help guys! :)

I'm a student in Tipp, earning my own living at the mo so i'm not exactly rich. I dont depend on my parents as much any more, but they do help me out now and again. :)

• Advertisement

In that case, you might be better taking Victors advice about hostels (and noise)!

http://www.visitdublin.com/accommodation/

Thanks alot guys! I got up to Dublin safely and stayed in The Townhouse B&B on Gardiner St. Lovely looking place tho. :) Managed to get up just in time for my exams too, so glad the weather stayed fine.

Had no problem finding Abbey St, thanks to the tram lines, just like you said Sarsfield. ;) Ended up thinking i passed out Chapter House but found Jervis, then looked across the road from it. Thanks again!

Well if yer ever stuck in Cork City or Clonmel, gimme a shout. :)

Kitty xXx

Glad I could help.

Hope the exams went well :)

Advertisement