Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no mention of exams thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,173 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I heard he prematurely ejaculated....twice.

You can't make this stuff up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i've an exam in.....3 hours 35mins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

SebtheBum wrote:
    Oh brilliant, more Zane stories... What happened this time Blondie? Tell All!!!

ALL, I say! :D

Well all I can say is there was vomit and bus stops and Maura involved, as well as random strangers with tissues. Not actually too sure what really happenned though - maybe Zane can fill us in more when he comes online :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Don't be so mean Blondie!!

Zane is a sick sick boy.
    Always has been & always will be.
    People who like blue cheese are just LIKE that!!

Poor little thing!!

How'd the dinner go Panda?
    Tell us all....?
    5northern.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Yeah blue cheese!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Haha liked the picture kittenkiller-if only it was like that!Well dinner i have to say was lovely-thinking i should go on hells kitchen.Cooked this gorge chicken ceaser salady thing and had brought a tesco finest choccie cake for afters!student budget gone for the week!But during the chicken he started telling me all bout this 'gorgeous' girl he met in the ibrary-she was in the fashion show blah blah...Of course i was all smiles until the desert when i thought id get sweet revenge and decided to save the posh choclate cake for myself and gave him out of date custard creams instead! do feel kinda bad now though..ah well

panda100 wrote:
    Haha liked the picture kittenkiller-if only it was like that!Well dinner i have to say was lovely-thinking i should go on hells kitchen.Cooked this gorge chicken ceaser salady thing and had brought a tesco finest choccie cake for afters!student budget gone for the week!But during the chicken he started telling me all bout this 'gorgeous' girl he met in the ibrary-she was in the fashion show blah blah...Of course i was all smiles until the desert when i thought id get sweet revenge and decided to save the posh choclate cake for myself and gave him out of date custard creams instead! do feel kinda bad now though..ah well

Oh you go girl! Ditch that loser and feed me please!!!! (BTW it sounds like he got food poisoning though :D )

Ummmmm.... chocolate cake.... :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

panda100 wrote:
    But during the chicken he started telling me all bout this 'gorgeous' girl he met in the ibrary-she was in the fashion show blah blah...

Hmmm, it seems like this boy has a conundrum, a dilemma if you will. He is torn between two women, and I'm sure he has already listed in his mind the pro's and con's of both girls equally, but in the end it surely comes down to a simple choice:

Does he go for the girl who cooks,
    Or does he go for the girl with the looks? :D

What about the one who fooks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

damn it sangre. too quick

• Advertisement

what a knob anyway, this guy, in some birds gaf and starts talking about some other chick. He's either super suave or uber stupid and naive.

"uber stupid" I like that one, gotta remember that...

PAnda maybe he's gay.

Maybe shes ugly.

Sangre I've been informed that she's not. maybe they've been lying thou.

nah, she's highly attractive... HIGHLY.

Maybe they've low standards.

I think it's a bit unfair to discuss how good looking someone else publicly like this but...

Is she a 8/10 on a scale with Angelina Jolie at the top or Sonya from East enders.

I demand this scale be calibrated.

Put it this way: If her photo was on hotornot.com I'd have given her 9/10 - And I have this odd tendency to rate ppl much lower than most other people, than their average score. I don't think I have too-high standards, but according to hotornot.com twould seem that I do... Or I have better taste than most ppl :p

Let's get a pic of Panda and Sangre and see who's hottest...

• Advertisement

SebtheBum fully endorses this product and/or event...

Finally the age-old debate of who is hotter, panda100 or Sangre, shall be solved in the most humiliating of ways: The judgement of rabid internet nerds!

i've a pic of sangre somewhere but it's not very good quality....i'll let sangre come up with a better one. don't be shy now...

Your egos are all fragile enough without my stunning good looks putting them down another peg.

Edit: shaddup :P

I'm not an ego.

I'm not an ego.

Touche.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

That panda gets a 9/10.

Heh.

Just like our Panda, only good for riding.

I give myself 12 outta 10

If any of you have a problem with that well then suck my balls

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Well i have to give it to sangre he hit the nail on the head when he said that my mr.perfect who i cooked dinner for was gay!Finished my exams on saturday and was a massive class party and guess who came out...!!everyone couldnt believe i hadnt guess,i just thought he had a quirky fun music taste when he had kylie and right said fred in his cd collection!And Angelina Jolie at the top of the scale no way its gotta be cameron diaz-cos she looks fun to hang out with and thats the most important thing-you could bring her to the bar to have a laugh with your mates whereas angelina jolie couldnt imagine bringing her2 the local.Jeez maybe im turing gay too..what did i put in that dinner...!

Advertisement