Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come on... Own up

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Lisapeep

I hear the next one's blue and white, is it? How does the message get around to everybody as to what colour to wear? The class is quite big, isnt it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

There's only about 30 on the denominated course. And it seems to just be that part. text messages etc, everybody knows everybody :)

Dunno what next one is, yet, (not till Tues), don't have blue/while tops either! Oops! :D

How was "Beach-day" today? Any outrageous outfits? Someone should have brought in one of those huge inflatable whales or something!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Lisapeep wrote:
    have brought in one of those huge inflatable whales or something!
    a law student?

Heh, it was ok. Was too cold, so not many people did much, nothing more than hawaiian shirts for the most part, and not many of them, But one bloke did the towel/shorts/shirt/sandals/glasses combo, was quite comical! :D

• Advertisement

I think I can guess which guy may have done that! Does he have blonde highlighted hair?

Yeah (But who doesn't at this stage :(), lol. Fair fúcks to him :D Apparently Tuesday morning is football day, I think thats jerseys/shorts/shinpads/etc! :D

Advertisement