Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom billing question

• 07-05-2005 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm a little confused about something here and haven't gotten an explanation from either of my phone companies. Perhaps someone here has had the same experience and knows what the scenario is.

I've got Eircom Broadband (since DSL first launched in Ireland) and am currently on the home plus package.

I've had carrier preselect to BT Ireland (Formerly Esat) for quite a long time too and have used their flat-rate Talk Plus / Advantage plus option since it launched.

Anyway, we decided, for the sake of simplicity, after a phonecall from esat to change our line rental over to them too.

We also have a second (for the fax) which is still with eircom..

Anyway, I phoned up eircom's 1901 this morning to check something and it refused to recognise my phone number or account number.

The sales guy said that my lines were now with another company.

My question is what happens with the eircom broadband?
    Does it get switched off??

Or do I continue to get billed by eircom.net seperately?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭beller b

No account number?? thats fine eircom , I won't be paying any more bills so!

Advertisement