Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Star Wars Midnight Screening Ster Century, Whos Going?

• 07-05-2005 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

Anyone on the boards goin to this? Dunno if other cinemas are showing it at 00:01 on Thursday morning? I myself cant wait for this, been waiting for this film for years!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Oh im off forgot about Star wars being this thursday (really i did cba honestly) but its only around the corner.

Wonder if there any tickets left.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Does anyone know if tickets are available for this?

Mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Kennington

Just been on the Ster Century website, afraid it looks like its sold out!
    It says its on screen 1, thats the biggest screen yea? And if memory serves me right it was also opened by Liam Neeson in 1999 for the premiere of The Phantom Menace!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

emm if memory serves liffy vally is only a few years old not as old as phantom menace then again im not 100% sure on that 1.

im happy with my 27 tickets for UGC screan 17 9.30 thursday 19th may

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

IIRC ster had its grand opening that day with Liam Neeson and the Irish premier of the Phantom Menace

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

jonnybadd wrote:
    IIRC ster had its grand opening that day with Liam Neeson and the Irish premier of the Phantom Menace

correct.

kdjac

Honestly cant wait for this midnight screening, cos you know that every single person there is a die hard star wars fanatic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 660 ✭✭✭anthonymcg

Bought tickets for the 7pm show on the Thursday on Screen 1 before they announced the midnight showing. A few hours really doesnt make a difference to me tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,337 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Greystones cinema MIGHT be doing a midnight screening - we did for the last two and the 3 lord of the rings movies. i'll let you know at the weekend - i'll be talkig to my dad then.

Does your Dad own the cinema?

• Advertisement
Advertisement