Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone using their phone as a MP3 player?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Nokia 6230
    1GB MMC (Twinmos - from komplett.ie)

Quality is all I need really.. ok, so it's not top of the range but it's simple to make it out in loudspeaker mode and even better with headfones.

I guess I could use my fone as a flash disk, but I don't have the USB cable...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

the sound out of the phone is perfect but the headphones nokia give are not the best, theres a few sites around that will show you how to mod a headset and put in something better like sony earphones etc, my mates done this it really improves the sound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

Yeah I do.

I have a Sony Ericsson S700i, with a 128MB memory stick duo. The phone itself has another 32MB of internal memory. I have about 2 and a half full albums of mp3's on it at the moment encoded at 128kbps.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I have about 6.5 hours of music (in AAC though...) on my 6230. The headphones are fine, but the loudspeaker sounds rubbish IMO.

Advertisement