Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEng Mechanical Engineering in UL

• 07-05-2005 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭

Is any one doing/done the BEng in Mechanical Engineering in UL? Reason I ask is that i'm thinking of applying to enter 2nd year there once I've my Cert done this year (Provided they'll have me that is :rolleyes: ).
    So how are you finding the course? Interesting? Enough practical stuff etc etc..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

PM me and i'll tell ya all ya need to know. Did my Dip and Cert in CIT and finishing my Degree in UL. Third year at the mo. Taking the scenic view;)

Nukem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭pauln

Thanks, Will do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

Enter 2nd year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭pauln

Yip second year. With a cert in Mechanical Engineering already you get an exemption from first year, with a dip (Ordinary level degree now) you get exemption from first and second year and go into third year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

Ah, now I understand... ish

• Advertisement
Advertisement