Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PART V affordable housing

Options
  • 07-05-2005 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Has anybody got affordable housing under the part V scheme from Dublin City Council?
    (Part V is whereby up to 20% of all developments have to be made affordable)
    I applied last August all I've got back is a reference number. When you call the council they just say I could be waiting at least a year. I have read that the council has made no offers under PART V.
    Despite this they are still accepting applications and the non-refundable application fee when they have no where to offer. I would love to hear if anybody has been made an offer.

regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Bitsie

well i made an application about 6 months ago and didnt even get a reference number back, i didnt hear anything back at all!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

msscarlet wrote:
    (Part V is whereby up to 20% of all developments have to be made affordable)

regards

wrong facts again, 20% social or affordable. "Part V allows a local authority to require developers to set aside up to 20% of new developments of five or more houses for social or affordable housing"

basically the housing strategy / action plan of the Council decides to ultimate Housing requirements of the area.

You should have recieved a response, have you called them ? and what have they said ? I know a few who have applied and have gone to information evenings etc............ YOU should chase up not wait for them.........

Advertisement