Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stop bonsaikitten.com

• 07-05-2005 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

The site is a hoax. I have already attested to that on several online columns.

The site is there to infer this kind of attention, by going to the site the maker is making money, so really if you want to stop the site stop people trying to stop the site as it get it yet more publicity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

aw gross! do they take the cats out after a few weeks? Do they look like furry cubes?
    I propose to move this thread to AH!

**EDIT: how exactly do they make money by me looking at the site? Theres not a single ad/banner or anythinh there. In fact they lose money, as I use Bandwidth.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=mozclient&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&q=bonsai+kitten

Read this. Before posting at least do research.

IT IS A HOAX

I have gotten sick of this thing appearing periodically. The site is a hoax even the google search it says it is.

Banners are not the only way to make money, the press loved the story way back in 1999 when the sun interviewed the owners and paid them for exclusive rights.

http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/bonsaikitten.html

Trust me its a money making scheme. And a sick joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Stoichkov

Yeah I knew it was a hoax but I recently got one of those bloody chail mails again so I decided to post, but you obviously knew about it from before!

I agree that its still a sick hoax tho.

Thread might as well be locked now unless people have an opinion on the people that created it.

• Advertisement

I would rather it be deleted, it is the only way we can be sure that Bonsai kitten dies the death it deserves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

*brain imploding* Laws of physics anyone?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement