Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got a white British telephone cable?

Options
  • 07-05-2005 11:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Need one for my living room (british sockets built into the TV plate), about 2-3 meters long. Be happy to PayPal a few quid for the cable and postage.

EDIT: Could do with another longer one too actually, so if anyone knows where I could source them online, I'd appreciate it. Even the name of the connector would be a help.

adam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

I have 1 for definate, not sure of length. Checking now.

1.8m in length.Brand new never used. it is a uk to irish one(RJ11) that your after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

This sort of cable?

http://www.tonezoneuk.com/prod1034.htm if so, nope! :)

Mike.

No it is one that can be used to plug an irish phone into a UK socket directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

I have loads of them. They came with modems and are the usual modem cable length (approx 2 metres). PM your address and I'll pop them in the post FOC. If they'r not long enough you might be able to join them in some way.
    Just to confirm, they're standard BT to Irish (RJ11). Is that what your after?

Kevin :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭thecivvie

dahamsta wrote:
    Need one for my living room (british sockets built into the TV plate), about 2-3 meters long. Be happy to PayPal a few quid for the cable and postage.

EDIT: Could do with another longer one too actually, so if anyone knows where I could source them online, I'd appreciate it. Even the name of the connector would be a help.

adam

Goto Maplins they sell them quite cheap

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

kaizersoze wrote:
    Just to confirm, they're standard BT to Irish (RJ11). Is that what your after?
    Yeah, the ones that come with modems and telephones that are originally manufactured for the British market. Sky boxes come with them by default too.

Appreciate the offer, I'll PM my address, won't be able to get to Maplins for a few days.

adam

Advertisement