Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Point of Existence

Options
  • 08-05-2005 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭

Anyone played the mod? whats you all think I played it a few times lately and its fantastic, kinda like DCX in BF1942 with modern warfare on the BFV engine

Link :- www.pointofexistence.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

I do my best to play it daily :)

I'm usually on the IFF server or the OBS custom maps server. Unfortunatly exams are comin up so I won't be able to play as long as I'd like.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

I do my best to play it daily :)

I'm usually on the IFF server or the OBS custom maps server. Unfortunatly exams are comin up so I won't be able to play as long as I'd like.

you got an IP for that server? Looking for some Irish buddies to play POE :-) :D

my Xfire is Drapper

IFF | Recruiting!|97ms|195.242.237.85:15567

OBS PoE .3.2 Custom Maps|114ms|195.224.89.3:15567

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Yeah i got poe and thought it was decent then got the 3.2 patch which happened to have a virus in it. :mad:

• Advertisement

OBS PoE .3.2 Custom Maps|114ms|195.224.89.3:15567

Good game m8 last night !! Sorry had to leave suddenly !

D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I must try play this a bit online. Still getting my head around BFV!

I must try play this a bit online. Still getting my head around BFV!

Spooky add the ~IP 195.224.89.3:15567 to your Xfire, AFAIK loads of irish lads on that POE server !!

Drapper wrote:
    Spooky add the ~IP 195.224.89.3:15567 to your Xfire, AFAIK loads of irish lads on that POE server !!

Will do might have a look at it tonigh after work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

great mod. Played it a good bit last summer. Unfortunately have the LC this year, so haven't been playing anything lately. Only 4 more weeks though and i'll be back to the early morning sessions.

• Advertisement

I would say the mod has improved a lot since last summer. IM not sure what version its on now but id think its a better one now. Try download it now and see what ya think.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I think its on version 3.2 now ,brilliant mod far better than DC for 1942 which is great also.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

you allready know what I think of it, drapper. Its great, It's actually very similar to what bf2 will be like, with guided missiles and whatnot.

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    you allready know what I think of it, drapper. Its great, It's actually very similar to what bf2 will be like, with guided missiles and whatnot.

BTW we hope to get it up on the new 1st-IB BFV clan server (btw now recruiting, check the signature) now and agian ! yes POE is at 0.3.2 here is a good link for BFV mods ect:-

http://www.fileshack.com/browse.x?cat=2305

Advertisement