Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X-Box 360 pictures released (GENUINE!!!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Is that a web cam in the bottom right hand corner?

xbox3601.jpg

Glad to see they seem to have scaled down the size from the original xbox. Don't need to order a forklift now to bring it up to my bedroom.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

It appears to be so, there was an article on the site that said something about it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭Clank

Theres a webcam for the Xbox, it was only released in Japan though, standard line speed there is much higher like 4 times what it is here.

The box doesnt look that much smaller, id rather they left it Xbox sized though, its like the standard size of the rest of my AV equipment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

It looks great IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Rabies wrote:
    Is that a web cam in the bottom right hand corner?

xbox3601.jpg
    Could well be, but I've an idea it's something to do with the controller, possibly base-station/charger.
    Glad to see they seem to have scaled down the size from the original xbox. Don't need to order a forklift now to bring it up to my bedroom.
    <McBain>weak girly man</McBain>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

There was a lot of rumours about a cam appearing for this Xbox so I assume that actually is the cam.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

An X-I-Toy?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

Does the whole wireless controller thing ur gonna have to stop playing every so often to charge ur controller (GHEY!!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

sure for the xbox live account that they showed it had a picture of some chinese dude. they had to have some sort of camera. lots of nudie photos to be seen :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

unless of course they use proper litium polimer battery cell, in which case you would get about 1 month per charge!!! relatively cheap now a days as well...

I think it looks cool though, the camera thing i heard a while back, also read on another thread as well that its an itoy rip or something of that nature. or have ms got the jump on nintendo with a stereoscopic 3-d projector!!!! just kidding now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

Maybe they'll go with some kind of advanced miniature fusion reactor for the pads? Never need to charge 'em/buy batteries again! ahem.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭PoolDude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭KroG

it looks brill when it comes out i'll buy it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Toms Hardware also have a good article on it with the official pictures and specs.

http://www7.tomshardware.com/game/200505121/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

any links to game footage?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

there will be wired usb controlers too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

kaimera wrote:
    any links to game footage?

In the thread below this one. :confused:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=255860

Advertisement