Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom ftp and email account?

• 08-05-2005 1:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

Hi,

can anyone please tell me, how to open an email or ftp account? when I go to eircom.net and click sign-up on email or ftp, the link directs me to eircom broadband/dialup registration page :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

When I was with them last I had to sign up using a call to customer services as they wont let you add an account other than when you signed up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭causal

Do you have a dialup account with eircom.net?
    Do you have an existing email address with eircom.net?

They deny access to lot's of stuff if your active connection is eircom.net

causal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

yes I have dialup account(pay as you go)
    yes I have an email address

If you're online using your eircom.net internet connection go to: http://home.eircom.net/email/
    and click on the 'new email address' button on the left hand column, that should take you to http://autoreg.eircom.net/newemail/
    where you should be able to create your additional email accounts - 5 in total as I recall.

hth,
    causal

Thank You!

still can't figure out ftp though :( will have to ring eircom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,704 ✭✭✭jd

Thanks You!

damn eircom website, it's built very badly, once I was searching for a damn dsl stats page for like 40 minutes on that site.

You're quite right - it's one of the worst designed (from a users perspective) sites on the web.

causal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

One of the many reasons why I switched from DSL to Cable. If only we had a company that actually did a proper job when it comes to Internet.

Advertisement