Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IwW 'Whiplash TV' Debuts Mid-June 2005 on TWC

• 08-05-2005 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭

Irish Whip Wrestling is delighted to announce that it has signed a deal with The Wrestling Channel UK to air its product in a weekly television show.

The one-hour show, 'IwW Whiplash TV' will debut in mid-June 2005 and will play host to all of the current local Irish talent IwW has become renowned for, the likes of IwW International Heavyweight Champion, Seamus O'Shaunessy, 'The Heretic' Red Vinny, Mad Man Manson, Irish Dragon and 'The Ladies Hero' Dave Zero to name just a few, and also the absolute best International talent on today's independent pro-wrestling scene (IwW has featured the likes of AJ Styles, 'Fallen Angel' Christopher Daniels, Jody Fleisch, 'The Show Stealer' Alex Shane, 'The Wonderkid' Jonny Storm, 'Pukka One' Darren Burridge, Celebrity Wrestling star, D'Lo Brown and Doug Williams among others on its shows in the past).

The first official taping for 'Whiplash TV' will take place at our upcoming D-Day show, which will be held at the SFX Arena on Sunday 29th May, 2005. Already the card for that show looks to be a world beater, with Seamus O'Shaunessy taking on D'Lo Brown, Darren Burridge facing Doug Williams and an 'End of an Era: Three Stages of Hell' Match between 'The Heretic' Red Vinny and Irish Dragon signed so far.

Irish Whip Wrestling will now be broadcast every week to an audience in the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales. This is a revolutionary step for Irish pro-wrestling as never before has the green isles ever seen such exposure. IwW are excited and proud to become a part of The Wrestling Channel's already fantastic line-up, and we intend to give our current and new fanbase a product worthy of such status.

IwW has come along way in the last year, and IwW management now feel that Ireland's top promotion is ready to take the next step, and bring IwW into the mainstream. This national TV deal will bring Irish Whip Wrestling into over 7.5 million homes in the UK and Ireland, and clearly shows that IwW cannot be touched nationally in terms of talent, attendance, show quality and production. We are looking forward to giving all the current TWC fans the chance to see the top talent that Ireland has to offer.

Viewers in the UK and Ireland can find The Wrestling Channel on Channel 427 on Sky Digital.

For more information on IwW Whiplash TV and Irish Whip Wrestling in general, log onto www.irishwhipwrestling.com!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

It's about time TWC started broadcasting good wrestling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Well done!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

well done lads, looking forward to viewing the shows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Yeah just wish i had the Wrestling Channel :( , Stupid NTL.

I want my wrestling channel

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Stalfos wrote:
    Yeah just wish i had the Wrestling Channel :( , Stupid NTL.

I want my wrestling channel

Im surprised that the Wrestling Channel is still not on NTL UK, IRL and Telewest Cable, they are missing out on a big audience gain because of this, maybe its coz of money and programming rights? Stalfos to get TWC you could go about it and buy a FTA satellite Receiver (not a sky dish) cheap from Lidl whenever they have special offers and get someone to point it at 28.2C east and you will receive TWC since its a free unencrypted channel.

• Advertisement
Advertisement