Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

new harry potter trailer!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Its only a teaser, but it looks good (if you squint). Anyone got it in a bigger size? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

doh.ie wrote:
    Its only a teaser, but it looks good (if you squint). Anyone got it in a bigger size? :)
    Well.... not any larger but a direct-download link which should allow you to resize it in Quicktime and you shouldn't lose too much quality:

Download here! (11MB)

EDIT: I watched this fullscreen with Quicktime Alternative and quality is damn fine!!

Oh, and the trailer is quite good! Always been a sucker for the Harry Potter films. Close call between 'The Philosopher's Stone' and 'Prisoner Of Azkaban' (loved the dark tone used in 'Prisoner..') as my favourite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Feenikusu

I like the trailer.
    Madame Maxime looks funny and Cedric is really handsome :D
    Well, I like the beginning where you can see how Harry, Hermione and Ron changed during the movies. I'm looking forward to see the movie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

When i saw Krum i laughed out loud as with the small size i swore he was Justin Timberlake... scary, looks great though, the dark touch looks great again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Rhyme wrote:
    When i saw Krum i laughed out loud as with the small size i swore he was Justin Timberlake.
    That's the first thing I though too he is scarily similar :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

This looks quite good. Especially the small sighting you get of the maze.

A-maze-ing.

Aha, ha, ha. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

I can't wait ... it looks fantastic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

looks excellent, and not even a sighting of voldemort or the graveyard!

is it just me or does the goblet look a wee bit fancier than it was described in the book?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Looks good indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Ooooooooooh, I can't wait til this comes out :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Buck Owens

Draupnir wrote:
    looks excellent, and not even a sighting of voldemort or the graveyard!

is it just me or does the goblet look a wee bit fancier than it was described in the book?

yeah it was small too as far as I remember.

This should be the best Harry Potter, It the most filmic book.They're getting better as they go along. The Maze looks great.

Advertisement