Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone perfect fit 300 min addon

Options
  • 08-05-2005 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭

I searched their site and cannot find out if this is anytime or just off peak? anyone know

Join Ireland Weather Network

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

What's the 300 min add on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭thecivvie

I just found the answer. Vodafone have a new price plan and I need the extra minutes as 200 a month are not enough but you need 3G to get the 400 option and I had my 3G fone nicked :( Seems it is off peak only :(

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭dshakey

i hvae the vodafone mag in front of me and it the 300 minute add on is off peak and at weekends. for 10 euro thats not bad,

Never looked in my mag :) I need more peak time minutes, so will have to buy another 3G fone or try and get them to add the 400 option to my account. I have used 150 in 15 days

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

No, don't get another 3G phone. Get a 3G sim. Just go into the shop and explain you need a 3G sim as you used to have one but it got stolen or whatever.
    And surely, wouldn't the cost of buying a new sim free 3G phone vastly exceed the cost of going over your peak minutes?

• Advertisement

Never thought of that will try that tomorrow when I goto galway, thanks for the tip. But I like some of the 3g features

Advertisement