Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Urgent fitting of door glass required

Options
  • 08-05-2005 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anybody who'll fit a door glass for me today?
    Car got attempted last night and the drivers door glass is smashed.
    Need to know asap, Cheers....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭a_ominous

I've had a window smashed before but not at the weekend. Will your insurance cover it? If so, the companies are getting better at customer service in this respect. They should have a helpline number that you can call so you won't be out of pocket for the replacement.
    A quick look in the golden pages shows many listing 24x7 service 265 days a year. In my experience, there's a big variation. Windscreen replacement co with deal with insurance company was 2.5 times the cost of one I sourced myself. Which I did get re-imbursed for by insurance company coz they fecked up my details saying I'd only TPFP cover when I had a letter saying I had comp.

Advertisement