Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 month left!!

Options
  • 08-05-2005 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I can't believe we only ave 1 month left!!!I'm getting worried now!but suppose its only the JC!! :oxxx Anyone worried they haven't studied enough?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I'm immensely... not worried at all. I just can't wait for the damn thing to be over. There is a little voice in the back of my head murmuring "you really should be studying... you really should" but I find listening to loud music and playing the playstation fixes that. =D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

but I find listening to loud music and playing the playstation fixes that. =D

Replace "playstation" with "quakeworld" and you've got my solution to the study voice.

Havent really started doing homework yet, let alone study, but in the long run of things, it doesn't really matter, and I've told my parents that I don't really care, so I'm alright :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

yeh im worryin about it even tho i did well in mocks only studyin night b4

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

you should be in bed, the lot of ya..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Can't say I'm overly worried. It depends on the subject

e.g. Higher English will pass with flying colours
    However, probably will fail Metalwork if I don't start studying

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

I'm immensely... not worried at all. I just can't wait for the damn thing to be over.
    Exactly how I feel.

Advertisement