Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entries open...

Options
  • 08-05-2005 6:16pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

ok, I'm going to be real relaxed with this, each entrant should create a thread and put no less then 5 and no more then 10 photos, one per post with an optional explanation of what it is, why they took it, how they got it etc.

We'll ask someone to judge it (possibly the photography board) or whatever. This is primaraily for fun so lets not get too bent if we cant agree a winner ourselves. Other screenies you like but arent part of your entry can be appended to this thread (please Jpg them first!)

So, lets see you're holiday snaps!

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

How long will this be open for? :)

Time to decide what i do and dont like.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

it will be open for entries for a good while (read: more then a week) and will probably close within 2 weeks. It will be a "soft" close though, because I'd like people to still be able to contribute to it over time and look at the collections.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

okie sounds good

Advertisement