Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guil Wars Q.

Options
  • 08-05-2005 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭

Im hopfully going to get Guild wars from www.play.com . well i was wondering, if i buy from there for the €28.00 or so it is. will i have to pay anymore AT ALL?
    Thanks
    Flunk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

i ordered it there, yesterday. 28 is the final price, no extras. maybe we can play when you get it seeing as how we'll be starting at roughly the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

ok thx. yeah that sounds cool Ill try order it today!
    thx
    Flunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

*optional* boxed updates every so often will update the game.

*optional* boxed updates every so often will update the game.
    hopefully im gonna get them for free, ill have my editor have a word with Leo about me reviewing them :p if not ill just have to splash the cash :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

i got my guild wars last tuesday and final price was 28 yoyo's

• Advertisement

ok all sounds kool

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

Yeh I ordered it the other day from play.com.

The fact that there is no monthly fee is why I'm buying it. I'm playng WoW aswell but this will be a good alternate game for me.

cant wait for mine to come! :D

Damit i cant get it from play for a few days :mad: :mad: :mad: so thats peeing me atm hopfuly i can get it ordered by next week :D

they outta stock or summat?

• Advertisement

nope credit card stuuf, my dad donated gave loads to a project thingy and mow they have to give him sum money back :(

Advertisement