Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

some rockin' mixes from one of yer own...

• 08-05-2005 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

check out the link below to hear some really wicked mixes and tracks by an irish DJ/producer, don patrick, who has just moved back to dublin after a 3-year stint in the Far East...he also has a brilliant warm-up mix up on dave seaman's site and has had a couple of his tracks played by hernan cattaneo on his weekly metrodance show...but don't let that fool you into thinking he plays bog prog...

http://www.don-patrick.com/audio.htm
    http://www.djdaveseaman.com/music.htm

enjoy...
    T

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭spyro_2001ie

i really wish people would say what type of music their linking too, the amount of hard trance sets ive wasted bandwith on (no offence to hard trance fans just not my cup of tea)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tokyoshockgrrl

err, definitely not hard trance or hard dance...couldn't see dave seaman or hernan cattaneo going for that one myself...the mixes are a blend of warm minimal house and deep-tech (costello, ananda, eulberg etc), edgy prog and driving housey techno (a little melodic, a little detroitish and sometimes a little trancey eg. voorn, groof)...hope that helps....T

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

i really wish people would say what type of music their linking too, the amount of hard trance sets ive wasted bandwith on (no offence to hard trance fans just not my cup of tea)
    agree with you on that point Spyro, i must have downloaded some load of crap techno after checking out the "what tune are you listening to thread"
    its not my biscuit either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭zafa

err, definitely not hard trance or hard dance...couldn't see dave seaman or hernan cattaneo going for that one myself...the mixes are a blend of warm minimal house and deep-tech (costello, ananda, eulberg etc), edgy prog and driving housey techno (a little melodic, a little detroitish and sometimes a little trancey eg. voorn, groof)...hope that helps....T

you are BLATANTLY don patrick

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭monkeyman

I've been listening to this guys mixes for the last year and they are the biz. If you are into anything proggy, melodic, deep-techy, then you'll love it. I'm more into the electro-clash but this guy has really good stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

zafa wrote:
    you are BLATANTLY don patrick

Ahh who cares if people are promoting themself's
    theres not much wrong with going around boasting that you're after making a few sets of yourself for people to download

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tokyoshockgrrl

WRONG, mate!

I'm BLATANTLY and PROUDLY don patrick's most vocal supporter...simply spreading the love and the music... :) T

Advertisement