Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

v535 vs v550

Options
  • 08-05-2005 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

hi all,

next week im gonna buy a new motorola phone.

ive decided to get either the v535 on O2 or the v550 on vodafone.

network choice doesent bother me, but out of the two phones, which is the best, which has more features. the motorola site doesent seem to give much info.

cheers
    luke

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭dookie

they're pretty similar but teh balck one looks better imo, but both kinda put me off cos of their penis keypads!

I had both and I hate them both! Just like Dookie said, they keypads on both are terrible,and they're also extremely heavy. The best phone in that price range is the GX25 imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

V535 and V550 are basically the same phone in different colours on different networks for different prices. I'd agree with Aristotle. Go for Sharp GX25. Much better phone. I really dislike Motorolas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Have to agree
    Bought a GX25 yesterday and love it

There's no internal difference between the V535 and V550. The only differences are the outside cover (the V535 looks something like the V300 while the V550 looks something like the V525) and the firmware (the V535 uses the stock Motorola firmware while the V550's is Vodafone branded).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭John Player

cheers for the info, have a sharp gx20 at the mo, although its a fab phone im gonna go for the v535 cos it just looks deadlier!

luke

Advertisement