Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best exam guide ever!

Options
  • 08-05-2005 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

You trying to right an essay for arts?
    Haven't got a clue?

Use bull**** bingo to help you along - it works a charm, people actually think you know what your talking about!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

That would work better for commerce tbh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

write even. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Ah execu speak..

Reminds me off the software engineering project proposal:
    ""We plan to synergise our individual creative skills through a paradigm of interactive, immersive and entertaining coding standards. I can qualitatively state that the execu-speak of our development collaborative is so far outside the bleeding edge of the box, that the box is outside us."-Wilson and Associates...."

And our TA/demonstrator replied with a great one, but I can't find it right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

Syth wrote:
    Reminds me off the software engineering project.

ha! same here i had to whip it out for my design doc - "The documentation will also serve as a vehicle for creativity guidance during the construction of the project so that all prescribed objectives are completed realised in a clear and concise manner."

Truth be told 90% of people willtake your word for it when you power talk because calling your bluff is way too much hassle.

It also goes down well with geography,m but you have to make it sound less corporate :)

Advertisement