Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Porbably the best Call of Duty video in the world

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I finally got a chance to watch this and it is the best COD movie ive every seen. Though ive only seen 2. I have to agree with azreal the shots were not that impresive ive done some of that myself just not while recording a video. Play enough and you will do a lot of that. Also I was suprised they even showed a team kill thats nothing to be proud of. All in all id say we will have a better video if we went to the bother of making one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Libero

Hi all.

Downloaded the RAR file and have tried to extract the .avi file but get the following WinRAR diagnostic messages. Any suggestions?

! C:\Documents and Settings\myname\Desktop\The_e-WHOlution.rar: CRC failed in The_e-WHOlution.avi. The file is corrupt
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\myname\Desktop\The_e-WHOlution.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Any help would be most appreciated - I don't want that 400MB download to go to waste...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

Try using 7-zip to open the rar file. In my experience, if it don't work with 7zip then it don't work. :)

Install it, then right click on the rar file and select "Extract Files..." from the menu. You don't get any "Register Now/Buy Now" bull$hit like WinRAR.

Thanks for the advice. I managed to repair the corrupted .avi file but can only view about the first 75% of it.

Still, that's the lion's share of it.

I play a fair bit of CoD myself, mostly TDM on public servers - not yet in a clan. I'd place myself in the top 10-20% but have never seen anything like some of the unaimed rifle hits from these guys. They're pretty hot with the MP44s and BAR as well.

I'm a total Kar98whore but do enjoy a good blast on the likes of Carentan. I just hope I don't come up against this crew anytime soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Libero wrote:
    Thanks for the advice. I managed to repair the corrupted .avi file but can only view about the first 75% of it.

Still, that's the lion's share of it.

I play a fair bit of CoD myself, mostly TDM on public servers - not yet in a clan. I'd place myself in the top 10-20% but have never seen anything like some of the unaimed rifle hits from these guys. They're pretty hot with the MP44s and BAR as well.

I'm a total Kar98whore but do enjoy a good blast on the likes of Carentan. I just hope I don't come up against this crew anytime soon.

you on Xfire? post your nick !

• Advertisement

Drapper wrote:
    you on Xfire? post your nick !

Yup. Mercy Killer is my public TDM tag. xfire is 0mercykiller0
    I'm new to xfire so make sure to accept my invitation to go the friends list yoke. You all seem to be into S&D - not really my bag but sure I'll see what's up...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Libero wrote:
    Yup. Mercy Killer is my public TDM tag. xfire is 0mercykiller0
    I'm new to xfire so make sure to accept my invitation to go the friends list yoke. You all seem to be into S&D - not really my bag but sure I'll see what's up...

Done :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Drapper wrote:
    Done :-)

Done aswell :D

Advertisement