Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Molyneux GDC Video

Options
  • 08-05-2005 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

Very interesting and cool.

Includes stuff about

The Movies
    Black and White 2
    And The Room (an amazing tech demo)

Registration nessessary

Clicky

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭Sand

I find it very hard to care about Black & White 2. Just looks like more of the same.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Gorgeous volumetric fur! I was wondering when it would make an appearance on the PC since it looks gorgeous in GC games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Peter Molyneux is so overrated. Big mouth of the gaming industry in my opinion.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

i've always enjoyed his games. I think he just gets carried away when talking about his games and hypes up features that have to be cut out and never make it into his games. It's like the technology is holding his imagination back :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

He does like to talk doesnt he, amazing video though... a definite challenge to 'Spore' for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

molyneux is the joel silver of gaming. makes good stuff, has a good track record (well, for the most part), but talk a load of bojox

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

i was woefully dissapointed with peter's recent games black and white just didnt
    seem that great (plus i was rubbish at it :D ) and fable was only alrite
    /me thinks back to good games like theme park, dugeon keeper & populous ahhh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

Praetorian wrote:
    Peter Molyneux is so overrated. Big mouth of the gaming industry in my opinion.

ah he means well, at least he tries new stuff, he fails but as I said he means well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

I cant wait to get my grubby hands on black and white 2 it looks class

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I'm getting a 404 with that video :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

gotta love black and white 2, and the movies

but watching that vid of the room really reminded me of a vid i saw from a few years back about the prey engine, and when he started talking about portals...kinda made it a sound really like that vid

Advertisement