Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

any suzuki RGF 250cc 89 scrappers lying up

Options
  • 09-05-2005 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

hi all

any suzuki RGF 250cc 89 scrappers lying up.
    mate looking for parts.dublin/westmeath.

cheers........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,862 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Never heard of an RGF 250, I presume you mean the RGV, years since I've seen one on the road, most were thrashed mercilessly until they blew up in a big way, the rest all bought up by racers. Try City Spares anyway.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 nednedned

well there it was.on the back side fairing.large F going through
    the RG..cheers for the link.didnt know they were moving.

Ah you mean one of these

It's an RG250 Gamma (Gamma as in the Greek letter that looks kind of like an F)

Even rarer than the RGV I'm afraid :(

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

more like this

suz-rgv250-89-bikepics-33326.jpg

Ratchet, that's an RGV 250, much beefier frame and generally more modern appearance, it was a v-twin as well but the older RG 250 was a parallel twin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 nednedned

yep ninja900.that pic is the one.most of the front fairing is gone off his one.
    what did he expect for 40 euro.it starts anyway.

Advertisement